Branded job post & company profiles
- Job post header
- Height: 340px (will be auto-resized to 170px for non-retina screens)
- Width: 1536px (will be auto-resized to 768px for non-retina screens)
- Company profile header
Width: 1920px (safe for full HD screens)
Safe area: 1280px (main content center aligned
- Company logo
- The company logo must be in a rectangle dimension bigger than 128*128. Wherever your company logo is shown the ratio is always 1:1.
- Use only one image or just a vector graphic
- Make sure that your design is reflecting your employer branding or your company brand
- Keep it simple
- Make sure that your content can fit all the dimensions (desktop & mobile)
- When using some text make sure that it is not overlapping the job title or any call to action
- Use your icon logo (rectangle in most brands), the same one you are using in your social media profiles.
- Avoid using text inside the image, or use just 1-2 small words like hashtags eg #teamKariera
- Don’t make it too noisy
- There is no need to have your logo in the image. There is a dedicated area for your logo
- Don’t place your main content close to the corners & edges of your design to prevent its disappearance on some screens
Preview your creative
Did this answer your question?
Thanks for the feedback
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.